The Agency participates in many consultation meetings set up by EU Institutions.
The Agency for Digital Italy participates in the following consultation and working groups organised by the European Commission.
Interoperability Solutions for European Public Administrations (ISA²) The programme has the objective of contributing to the development of digital solutions that enable public administrations, businesses and citizens in Europe to benefit from interoperable cross-border and cross-sector public services.
In this context, the Agency participates in the following groups:
ISA² Committee, which assists the European Commission in the overall management of the programme and expresses its formal opinion on the draft Annual Work Programmes;
ISA² Coordination Group, dedicated to the coordination of the ISA² work programme and national initiatives in the sector;
ISA² Specialist Group - European Location Interoperability Solutions for eGovernment ELISE, focussed on the free movement of data at EU level;
ISA² Specialist Group – TESTA, dedicated to the evolution and maintenance of the European network TESTA, which provides a European backbone network for data exchange between public administrations;
ISA² Specialist Group on "Geospatial Solutions", which contribute to expanding the role of spatial information to support the Digital Single Market and improving the relevant legislation.
2. eGovernment Steering Board: Set up to assist the European Commission in the implementation of the EU eGovernment Action Plan 2016-2020
4. Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) Telecom Expert Group: A technical group assisting the Commission in managing the CEF Telecom programme, whose objective is to finance infrastructure projects of common interest in the digital service sectors
5. Public Sector Information (PSI) Expert Group: Set up by the European Commission for the exchange of good practices supporting the concrete implementation of the Directive on the re-use of public sector information
6. Technical groups on the effective implementation of the EIDAS (Electronic IDentification Authentication and Signature) Regulation
8. Member States Board on Digital Entrepreneurship, whose purpose is to reinforce the European strategy on digital entrepreneurship;
9. eGovernment Benchmarking, whose objective is to promote usability of Member States national services;
11.Grand Coalition for Digital Skills to increase awareness of the importance of developing digital skills.