The Agency for Digital Italy’s program to improve access to economic procedures is constantly under way, thanks to the interoperability between the competition monitoring system (SIMOG) of the National Anti-Corruption Authority and "eCertis", the European service for the standardization of the criteria participation in the single European market.
Starting September 11, 2018 a series of workshops will be delivered to illustrate to public administrations, SMEs, and sector operators the results of "Italian Interoperable eProcurement" (IIeP).
The project, funded by the European Commission and coordinated by Agid, was created with the aim of integrating the eCertis European service (link) with SIMOG and the national eProcurement platforms, in accordance with the guidelines on public contracts by the European Directives 2014/25 / EU, 2014/24 / EU and 2014/23 / EU.
Among the project partners: the National Anti-Corruption Authority, Consip, Intercent-ER and InVerso, which together with AgID organized a calendar of meetings to explain how the technical adjustment work carried out by the Agency contributes to improving the possibilities of economic operators to participate in procurement procedures throughout the European single market.
- 11/09/2018 - 12.00pm – 1.30pm Rome: webinar organized by AgID in collaboration with Formez
- 21/09/2018 - (time TBD) Bari: event organized by AgID in collaboration with Apulia Region and InnovaPuglia -Apulia Region Headquarters, Lungomare N. Sauro 45/47
- 26/09/2018 - 10.00am - 1.00pm Rome: event organized by AgID - AgID headquarters, Via Liszt 21, Pirelli room
- 24/09/2018 - 11.00am - 1.00pm Rome: event organized by ANAC in collaboration with AgID - ANAC headquarters, Via Marco Minghetti 10, Conference Hall
- 28/09/2018 - 10.30am - 12.30pm Rome: event organized by Consip - Webinar
The calendar of meetings is constantly updated.